IT Steering Committee
Pursuant to HRS section 27-43, the IT Steering Committee was established to assist the Chief Information Officer (CIO) in developing the state’s information technology standards and policies, including but not limited to:
- Assisting the CIO in developing and implementing the state information technology strategic plans;
- Assessing executive branch departments’ progress in meeting the objectives defined in the state information technology strategic plans and identifying best practices for shared or consolidated services;
- Ensuring technology projects are selected based on their potential impact and risk to the state, as well as their strategic value;
- Ensuring that executive branch departments maintain sufficient tools to assess the value and benefits of technology initiatives;
- Assisting the CIO in developing state information technology standards and policies; and
- Clarifying the roles, responsibilities, and authority of the Office of Enterprise Technology Services, specifically as it relates to its statewide duties.
Read the IT Steering Committee’s charter, which outlines the committee’s purpose, membership, roles and responsibilities, and methods and procedures. Click here.
View a list of current committee members, including affiliations, any vacancies, and appointment responsibilities. Click here.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
The committee meets quarterly unless otherwise noted. For the meeting calendar, as well as agendas, minutes and other meeting materials, select the appropriate year below. Agendas are posted a minimum of six days prior to the meetings.