IT Positions in Recruitment
Join the State of Hawaii’s technology team!
Led by Chief Information Officer (CIO) Todd Nacapuy, the Office of Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) provides governance for executive branch IT projects and seeks to identify, prioritize and advance innovative initiatives with the greatest potential to increase efficiency, reduce waste, and improve transparency and accountability in state government. ETS also supports the management and operation of all state agencies by providing effective, efficient, coordinated and cost-beneficial computer and telecommunication services such that state program objectives may be achieved.
ETS is currently seeking applicants for the following IT positions in recruitment:
- IT System Analyst (Band B) – Apply via NEOGOV
- IT Telecom/Wireless Network (Band B) – Apply via NEOGOV
- Payroll Analyst (Enterprise Payroll Modernization) – Apply via LinkedIn | Email Resume
- Senior IT Enterprise Architect – Apply via LinkedIn | Email Resume
- Senior IT Security Manager – Apply via LinkedIn | Email Resume
- Web Architect I – Apply via LinkedIn | Email Resume
- Web Architect II – Apply via LinkedIn | Email Resume
These and other state job announcements are accessible on the Department of Human Resources Development (DHRD) website, which has links to help locate job openings for the executive branch (excluding the Department of Education and non-civil service positions with the University of Hawaii). The site also provide tools to apply for job openings online through the NeoGov application.