IT Governance Forms

ETS IT (Information Technology) Spend Request Forms

ETS-205 Parts A and B (Revised 2018.10.10 – Excise Tax calculation changed)

Note: The IT spend request form was named the T-205 until 2004 when it was revised and renamed ICSD-205. The current ETS-205 Parts A and B form is often referred to informally and formally (official memorandums) as the T-205. Spend requests of $100,000 or more require approval by the State CIO.

ETS-205 Part C (Revised 2018.07.01)

  • This checklist form (ETS-205 Part C) is required for IT spend requests of $100,000 or more.
  • It must accompany any IT spend request made using the ETS-205 A/B form, the TR form (below), or a spend request memorandum.
  • IT Spend requests of $1 million or larger (or as required by the State CIO) require review and approval by the Project Advisory Council (PAC).
  • IT Spend requests that require ETS-205 Form C must be in line with the department’s IT Roadmap.

ETS-205 Renewals Justification Worksheet (Published 2017.11.06)

  • Required for renewals in spend requests of $100K or more. Note that this does not apply for an in progress agreement: E.g., Year 2 of a 3 year existing renewal agreement.

ETS-205 Parts A/B/C Instructions (Revised 2018.10.11)

GSA Schedule 70

State Procurement Office (SPO) Procurement Circular No. 2017-06: GSA Schedule 70 Contracts for IT Services Only

GSA IT Schedule 70 instructions (2017.05.17)

SPO-050: Notice of Request to Use GSA Schedule 70 for Purchases/Contracts Exceeding $1,000,000

GSA IT Schedule 70 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Buyers

Telecommunications Request (TR) Form

ETS Telecommunications Request form (AKA “TR” form. AKA ETS-001. Revised 2019.07.01).

Recent changes to the form:

  • 2019.03.25 Now a fillable PDF form
  • 2019.07.01 References to “TSB” or “Telecom Services Branch” are changed to “NB” or “Network Branch”, and the new physical/mailing address is listed
  • 2019.07.01 The form also includes a signature line for the ETS Chief Information Officer, when needed for ETS IT Governance approval

ETS Telecommunications Request form instructions (Revised 2019.07.01)

Clarification in the Process of Ordering Patch Cords/Patch Cables

Purchases of patch cords/patch cables do not require approval from ETS. As such, do not submit a Telecom Request (TR). When ordering patch cords/patch cables, issue Purchase Orders (PO) directly to the vendor. When ordering from Hawaiian Telcom (HT), send the PO to your HT Account Manager.

Click (or tap on a touch enabled device) an image below to see a large version of the flowchart.

Selecting an ETS Spend Request form

Selecting an ETS Spend Request form

ETS IT Governance Process

ETS IT Governance Process