IT Governance Forms
ETS IT (Information Technology) Spend Request Forms
ETS-205 Parts A and B (Revised 2018.10.10 – Excise Tax calculation changed)
Note: The IT spend request form was named the T-205 until 2004 when it was revised and renamed ICSD-205. The current ETS-205 Parts A and B form is often referred to informally and formally (official memorandums) as the T-205. Spend requests of $100,000 or more require approval by the State CIO.
ETS-205 Part C (Revised 2018.07.01)
- This checklist form (ETS-205 Part C) is required for IT spend requests of $100,000 or more.
- It must accompany any IT spend request made using the ETS-205 A/B form, the TR form (below), or a spend request memorandum.
- IT Spend requests of $1 million or larger (or as required by the State CIO) require review and approval by the Project Advisory Council (PAC).
- IT Spend requests that require ETS-205 Form C must be in line with the department’s IT Roadmap.
ETS-205 Renewals Justification Worksheet (Published 2017.11.06)
- Required for renewals in spend requests of $100K or more. Note that this does not apply for an in progress agreement: E.g., Year 2 of a 3 year existing renewal agreement.
ETS-205 Parts A/B/C Instructions (Revised 2018.10.11)
Roadmapping using SharpCloud
All Spend Requests (ETS-205, TR, or memo) that require the State CIO’s approval requires a corresponding entry in a department’s IT Roadmap. The roadmapping tool used by the State is the web-based SharpCloud product. This document provides an introduction and overview of this tool.
Basic SharpCloud Introduction (Revised 2018.08)
Spend Request Documentation
IT Budget and Spend Request Cycle Documentation (PDF) (Version 2 published August 2018)
PC Acquisition Guidelines
GSA Schedule 70
State Procurement Office (SPO) Procurement Circular No. 2017-06: GSA Schedule 70 Contracts for IT Services Only
GSA IT Schedule 70 instructions (2017.05.17)
SPO-050: Notice of Request to Use GSA Schedule 70 for Purchases/Contracts Exceeding $1,000,000
Telecommunications Request (TR) Form
ETS Telecommunications Request form (AKA “TR” form. AKA ETS-001. Revised 2019.07.01).
Recent changes to the form:
- 2019.03.25 Now a fillable PDF form
- 2019.07.01 References to “TSB” or “Telecom Services Branch” are changed to “NB” or “Network Branch”, and the new physical/mailing address is listed
- 2019.07.01 The form also includes a signature line for the ETS Chief Information Officer, when needed for ETS IT Governance approval
ETS Telecommunications Request form instructions (Revised 2019.07.01)
Clarification in the Process of Ordering Patch Cords/Patch Cables
Purchases of patch cords/patch cables do not require approval from ETS. As such, do not submit a Telecom Request (TR). When ordering patch cords/patch cables, issue Purchase Orders (PO) directly to the vendor. When ordering from Hawaiian Telcom (HT), send the PO to your HT Account Manager.
Click (or tap on a touch enabled device) an image below to see a large version of the flowchart.